Rules of Advertising
All ads posted for the marketing campaigns purposes with genuine goods, jobs or services only.
No Third Party Ads
You are allow to place your ads under your own registered account only. Any ads placed for someone else or from other ads sources, EasyMakeOnline Free Classified has the right to terminate the user account.
Each ad title should not include any promotion wordings like , “ best offer”, ‘promotion”, ‘discount” or prices.
Your ad description should describe what is being advertised. It should not be copied from other advertisers (this is illegal under copyright laws). It should also not contain unnecessary search words, offensive remarks, or links to other auction/classifieds/marketplace sites. Unnecessary search words are words that do not directly refer to the item itself, but rather refer to closely related items. For example, ads for Nike shoes should not contain the words “Adidas”, “Reebok”, or “Puma”.
Ads must be in English
You should place your ad in the category that best describes what is being advertised.
No Multiple Items in 1 Ad
Each ad should only advertise in 1 unique item or service
No Duplicate Ads
You should not place the same ad more than once. If you wish to advertise the same item again, please delete your previous ad before you insert a new ad of the same item. Posting the same ad using a different name or email is also not allowed.
You are allowed to place links that are relevant to your ad in the ad text description. But you cannot place links to another auction, classifieds, or marketplace site.
You should add images that are relevant to your ad. Company logos should not be used as images except for the “Services”, “Jobs” and “Businesses for Sale” categories.
An image is not suitable if it:
- Was taken by another advertiser, and is being reused without their consent (this is illegal under copyright laws)
- Contains contact details (phone, email, links, Facebook, or any other personal info)
- Contains images of children
- Contains promotional words
- Contains an advertiser’s own watermark of contact details and price
- Contains a watermark of a company logo placed in the centre or any of the four corners of the image; or covering more than 30% of the image
- Is a collage, i.e. includes multiple images edited into the same image
- Is a stock photo
- Is downloaded from the Mudah.my website
- Is not in JPEG or PNG format
- Is reused from any other ad on Mudah.my
- Is too small or unclear, or is irrelevant
- Could be perceived to be offensive or provocative in nature, for example, images of live models for lingerie products
Pirated goods and forged items, including fake “luxury” bags, “branded” clothes and gears, CD/VCD/DVDs, and computer/game-console software are not allowed. All items advertised must be original; we suggest that you include images of the necessary document(s) in the ad to prove the authenticity of the item.
You should provide the actual selling price of your item in your ad, except for ads under the “Jobs” and “Services”categories. Mudah.my reserves the right to refuse unrealistic selling prices which we do not think are the actual full price of your item (strictly no instalments, down-payments or trade-in prices).
Bidding and auctions
We do not accept any ads related to auction or bidding. We only accept ads with actual prices.
Rules concerning pets and animals
Animals traded on Mudah.my must follow the Wildlife Protection Act of Malaysia 1972, the Fisheries Act 1985, and CITES.